Other Stuff

6.18.2010

Chalk Art Part I


I missed posting anything over the past couples of days. There just isn't enough time in the day when you work 12 hour shifts and come home dead tired. But I am hoping to make it up by capturing more shots of the chalk art that is going on here in town this weekend. 
The Utah Foster Care Foundation has been hosting an annual Chalk Art Festival for the past 8 years now and there are around a hundred participants. 
Aly and I went down to the Gateway Mall after I got off work and we both took a bunch of pictures. We had walked from one end of the Mall to the other when I noticed that I had my camera set on the wrong setting and I had to re-shoot everything. By that time it was starting to get dark. Sigh...
I am hoping to get some shots tomorrow either before or after we hit Park City. By then all the artist should be done with there work. Good night.

1 comment: